24 Nov 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

Hello Storytellers! 
I have this post pending for a long time now and I want to Thank Naza from Escaleras al cielo for the award. 

If you speak spanish, this is a blog totally worth your time ;) 
She won the second place in the contest: ¿Que estas leyendo? 

Now just imagine how cool she is! 


Rules: 
1. Thank and Follow the blog that gave you the award. 
2. Answer the questions of the form
3. Nominate 11 blogs 

Note: The questions are the same for all blogs. You do not have to make new ones. 
Answer the same questions. 

1. Why did you decided to create a blog and when did you started? 

I decided to create the blog to be able to share my opinion about the books I have been reading. It started on June, 2014. 

2. What gives in to you, having a blog?

I think that being able to contact with people who likes reading allows me to express myself and since I'm writing on both languages it gives me fluidity for my vocabulary in the second language. 

3. Which is your post with more success? Why do you think its that way?


I have had no success with any post xD And its because I don't have many readers because I do not write as much as I would like to. 

4. Do you use social media?

Yes I do! 
Twitter, FB, Instagram, Goodreads, Lectoralia, Tumblr... 
Name it... I have it. 

5. How has your blog evolve? 

The only thing it has evolved in its on the design. 

6. Have you lived an important moment through your blog?

Yes! I've found amazing people that are the reason for me to slowly keep on going. 

7. Where does the inspiration to write comes from? 

Books and all the stories on them. 
They inspire to grow, to think, to believe and write. 

8. What have you learn in the last year? Personal and Professional? 

I've learn the value of friends, family and love. 
Without them I would not be able to continue with anything in my life. 

9.  What are your favorite quotes? 

"Its always the fear of looking stupid that stops you from being awesome." 
    Kiera Cass, The Selection

"Stories never really end... even if the books like to pretend they do. Stories always go on. They don't end on the last page, any more than they begin on the first page."  
    Cornelia Funke, Inkspell 

"Books have to be heavy, because the whole world's inside them." 
    Cornelia Funke, Inkheart  

"Its the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting." 
    Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist 

“The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.” 
    Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist 

“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.” 
    Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist 

“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation.” 
    Paulo Coelho, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept 

10. Which advice would you give to the people who are starting? 

To keep on going. 
Might be slow and you might loose the path a thousand times... 
But you're going to find it a thousand more :) 
Every time you open a book... Go to a store... Look around you... 
You will find a thousand stories... and you are going to want to share them. 

DO IT! 
And let us read along your journey. 

11. What does the blogs you nominate have in common? 

I only have two blogs to nominate and its because I've not been following up many blogs lately which is totally wrong from me, but in the bright side, I've got a little time free and I hope I can catch up my posts. 


What does they have in common? 

They are amazing people and their blogs are worth a try. 
They are both unique.
And they are not afraid to tell the world what they have to say. 
Which I, in all honesty, value most for being so brave. 

Give them a try! 


And thats all for now. 


Thank you all for reading and I'll see you soon!