1 Feb 2016

Just a quick notice.

Hello Storytellers. 

If you are still around and you still read everything I write... I want to say a big THANK YOU.

One busy year after another. 
I knew it was going to be this way but I couldn't stop myself from opening this blog. A blog to talk about one of my passions, the books. 

I am starting a new journey which will take me a little longer to update or write any post. 

However I am not giving up. 
Every once in a while I will have some time which I will use to upload the post. Which I will be writing on word or a notepad or a notebook if I must. 

So thank you for your patience this last year and please, once again, be patient with me. 


To all the authors and publishers: 
Thank you for your consideration of my blog. Thank you for the patience on me reading your books, (which actually takes me a LONG time to finish) and for the patience on publishing  your Review (mostly) and all the wait on me answering the emails. 
THANK YOU.

I am not going to be able to attend any Tour request but I'm so thankful for the ones that have asked me to participate. 

Mystery and Thrillers are books I enjoy reading but take me a while to do so... Thats why I won't be reading as much of this genres, except for the ones I've already accepted or the ones I've requested. 

I will continue on reading the books I previously got and publish the reviews. 
So Thank you again for the patience. 


And once again to everyone reading the blog... 


THANK YOU.



Hope to see you around, don't forget to leave comments or hit me up on the email, I will answer as soon as possible.